dinsdag 1 april 2008

Change of Language

Since a lot of people I've met here can't read my blog in Dutch ... and definitely not if I write in my Antwerp dialect ;-) ... I've decided to improve my English writing skills.
My apologies in advance for any spelling mistakes, or wrong use of words, or when you just absolutely have no idea what I'm trying to say :-)
Anyway ... because I really want to keep in touch with all the people I've met here after I go back, I'll start writing my "adventures" in English. I just hope that with travelling less than now (or to less exotic locations like the Belgian coast) I'll have lots of other cool things to write about ... but I guess being with Wim, that won't be a problem ;-)
I will do my best not to become one of those people with a blog (like I read one this week) that writes a detailed minute report of their week including the daily weight gain of their newborn and the number of times they have given breast milk :-) )
Also ... the competition has started between me and Wim of who has the most blog visitors, how many times do they read, how long do they read, ... all of which you can track via the Google analytics site (that's what you get when you fall for an engineer who loves statistics ;-) )
So guys and girls ... keep reading ;-) ...

1 opmerking:

Wim zei

Finally a post in English8! Now we'll be able to understand eachother :-)